For a limited time, Olive Garden guests can a three-course Italian dinner from its new Cucina Mia menu for just $9.99.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN ITALIAN DINNER
Here’s how this limited time three-course Italian dinner offer works:
1. Start with freshly baked breadsticks and choice of unlimited homemade soup or garden-fresh salad
2. Choose from six pastas and five sauces:
- Pastas: Large Paccheri, Tri-Colored Vegetable Penne made with spinach and tomato, Gluten-Free Rotini, Bucatini, Cavatappi, Whole Wheat Linguine
- Made-from-scratch sauces: Roasted Garlic Alfredo, Spicy Diavolo, Primavera, Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato, Fresh Tomato Pomodoro
- Add a topping (additional cost): Chicken Meatballs, Sausage Meatballs, Meatballs, Sauteed Shrimp
3. Finish with dessert from a choice of Chocolate Mousse Cake, Salted Caramel Tiramisu or traditional Tiramisu
Who’s going to Olive Garden this weekend?