Are you looking into buying a Jeep this year? The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited model is perfect for the off-road lover but also is very capable for the everyday driver. It has the open-air ride with adequate cargo and passenger space, as well.
The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
- Passenger Comfort– every vehicle should be comfortable, but with the Jeep Unlimited, you get more leg space and also more head area. You will want to be the backseat rider on road trips for sure.
- Cargo Space– there is twice as much space to store your stuff. Perfect for the many road trips or kids sports items.
- Smooth Ride- most Wranglers, and especially the Unlimited is “Trail Rated” which means it can handle any obstacle off the road and of course on the road. The Unlimited offers more on-road comfort and quietness. It is also 30% quieter than the original Wrangler because of the carpet in the cargo area plus more dashboard padding.
- Options- the standard option includes air conditioning, AM/FM stereo with CD, easy access front seats, fold and tumble rear seats, power steering, two hooks, and fog lamps. But there are also additional options you might want to like the side steps, rearview mirror with temperature gauge and compass, engine block heater, locking fuel cap, 7-speaker stereo, cruise control, and leather-wrapped steering wheel.
- Safety Features– comes with “next-generation” dual frontal airbags, front disc and rear drum brakes, 3-point seat belts in all positions, and child seat tether anchors.
The Jeep Wrangler Unlimited is a vehicle that is worth the price (2018 usually is under $35,000) and it is dependable, for the outdoor lover who enjoys backroad trips.
Check out this cool looking 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited on Chrysler of Culpeper.
The JEEP has been around for a long time so we know it is a dependable vehicle. Make sure you do your research before heading to a dealership plus you will enjoy the text drive and know why it is a best seller.