Need a new place to bring the family? Try a couple of attractions at Raging Waters for FREE on Tuesday, May 13th! Parking is also free, so what are you waiting for?!? Amgen Tour of California is the largest cycling event in America! Raging Waters is proud to be a part of this year’s festivities. Not only will you begin the day watching elite cyclists at the Stage 3 Start Line, but you will also be at Northern California’s Largest Water Park. Then enjoy the afternoon watching the Live Race Coverage on Large Screen TV’s from the comfort of Tiki Gardens. Now that’s what I call a good day. Visit RWsplash.com for more details.
- 9:00am – Raging Waters Main Gate Opens ( Season Pass Processing, Food Locations, Oasis Gift Shop & Restrooms)
- 9:00am – Lifestyle Festival Starts
- 10:30am – Opening Ceremonies for Amgen Tour of California
- 10:45am – Stage 3 Race leaves Raging Waters Main Gate, passes Skate Park and out White Road
- 11:00am – Serpentine Slides*, Slide Creek Falls* Attractions & Free Air Brushed Tattoos Open
- Noon to 4:00pm – More Fun Activities: Ping Pong/ Volleyball/ Build Your Own Lei Necklace/ Hula Hoop
- 1pm to 4:00pm – Live Viewing Party: NBC Sports on the Big Screen, DJ, Beer, Wine & Food available
- 1pm to 4:00pm – Raffle Prizes & Grand Prize Giveaway
- 2pm to 4:00pm Live Race Coverage on Large Screen TV’s
- History will be made in San Jose once again, and it’s happening in your own backyard! Be a part of the magic and inspiration of the AMGEN Tour of California. This will be San Jose’s 9th year hosting the event, since the start in 2006. Watch as some of your favorite cyclists race over 100 miles through rugged terrain and over 10,000ft of climbing, from San Jose to Mt. Diablo State Park. And it all starts right here at Raging Waters! On May 13th cheer on cyclists from the start line at Raging Waters.
- From 9:00am to 10:00am, meet and greet with the cyclists, and even score an autograph or two! Stay for the Lifestyle Festival, grab snacks in the Raging Waters Main Plaza and get ready for the Live Viewing Party in Tiki Gardens. For race details visit AmgenTourofCalifornia.com
- Starting at 11:00am, enjoy the Serpentine Slides* and Slide Creek Falls* for free! Once your done relax and rest in the sun and gear up for the next exciting part of the tour!
- From 1:00pm to 4:00pm, you will have the opportunity to watch the cyclists battle it out on the last leg of their journey to Mt. Diablo. Join us in Tiki Gardens for a free viewing party, grab a glass of beer or wine, (at an additional cost), and watch every nail biting minute. Fun games and activities will be set up for kids; you can play Volleyball or some Ping Pong!
- Transportation: If you’re driving or biking, we’ve got you covered! Thanks to the City of San Jose, parking is free for the entire day, and a free bike valet.
*Serpentine Slides participants must be at least 36” to ride the attraction, Slide Creek Falls participants under 42” must wear life vests, provided complimentary.
Thank you RAGING WATERS for this info and we look forward to visiting the park SOON!