I’m part of the Shoplet.com Product Review Program so I was given samples of the products for my review. My opinions are my own and will only recommend products I believe in. We had a lot of fun with these products. We used them at home, in the car, at work and on art projects.
- Saunders SlimMate Portable Desktop
- Slim design minimizes bulk and fits easily into a backpack, briefcase or other tight space yet offers plenty of storage.
- Smooth writing surface features premium, low-profile clip that holds up to 1/2″ of paper securely.
- Proudly manufactured by Americans who are blind.
I personally LOVE (not because I got a PINK one) but it has come in handy. I stored my papers I need to work on, I clip the URGENT tasks on top- or my schedule for the day, plus I can take this anywhere with me. I let my daughter use in the car one day – she stored the color crayons and book inside and while we were traveling she was able to color and read.
- Saunders Recycled Hardboard Clipboard
- Recycled Hardboard Clipboard, memo size.
- Board is made from 100% recycled and/or recovered materials.
- Strong low profile clip with rubber grips holds up to 1/2″ paper securely.
I took this to work (waitress/host) and I use it to help me take orders and make customer seating lists. Loving the fact its made from recycled material. It fits perfect in my apron so very accessible for me at work. Of course my kids wanted it but NO- mama needs to use this! Another great idea is to use this at the grocery store- with grocery list and coupons! Endless ways to use this item!
- Rub-on adhesive forms a strong, long-lasting bond with just a single stroke.
- Glue stick applies smoothly with no clumps on paper, cardboard, photos or fabric.
- Lipstick-type applicator twists up for use and retracts for no-mess storage.
We use GLUE STICKS a lot in this house! This glue stick has some strong adhesive. Couple features we are enjoying is when we use it goes on purplish so we can see it before it dries clear plus the top twists on so the glue doesn’t dry up!
- UHU Glue N Style Pen, .64 oz
- Solvent free and conforms to ASTM D-4326.
- Quick drying.
- Chisel tip allows precise, even application resulting in shorter drying time.
We used it to glue the buttons on an art project we did at home (see below). It wasn’t messy and so easy to use. The tip helps make gluing so easy. This item is very reasonable priced and so handy when doing crafting.
Uhu Tac Products- LOVE this product!
I used the TAC to hang up the Canvas we made yesterday! It is super strong and no NAIL holes in the door/wall. I also used the GLUE Pen to glue all the buttons on the picture.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."