What the Scrigit has removed in my house :
- Dried on food- my kids don’t always clean pots and pans very good so I’m able to get what they leave behind with the scraper.
- Candle Wax- so easy too
- Dried up soap scum in the bathroom was a breeze to clean.
- Paint- my husband is an airbrush artist and he has one now because he gets paint on items and now when it dries he can scrap it off.
- Adhesive Stickers- now you know you have a sticker that just won’t’ come off- I had one on a notebook and bam, gone now.
- Grease and Grime- my stove and microwave is spotless now- just the way I like it!
- I know I will come across more uses soon.
Usage Tips: It is often helpful to start with the rounded end to break through substances or lift the edges of adhesive labels, and then use the flat end to finish the job. Keep in mind that some materials that you are trying to remove could scratch the surface they are on, so use water or appropriate spray cleaners to soften the materials and scrape carefully. Also, the scraper should not be used with chemical solvents, such as nail polish remover (acetone), and should not be used on hot surfaces. A major advantage of the Scrigit Scraper is that its size and shape, similar to a pen or pencil, make it easy to keep handy wherever you might need it!
I was wondering how they came up with the name SCRIGIT and on the site, they actually let us I know that the Scrigit name is meant to be a fun and distinctive word that comes from the shortening of scraper and digit (another name for a finger). The name is pronounced the same as digit and widget. The Scrigit Scraper cleaning tool is Made in the U.S.A.
- Curved Surfaces
- Smaller Spots
- Sinks and Toilets
- Labels, Stickers, and tape
The rounded wedge shape of the Scrigit Scraper is based on the shape of a finger nail. This tip is excellent for scraping off small spots, getting into edges and grooves, and removing stickers.
Flat Edge Scraper is best for:
- Flat Surfaces
- Larger Areas
- Tight Edges
- Shower Door Tracks
The flat-edged scraper on top is best for cleaning off slightly larger spots or areas of unwanted materials from flat surfaces and getting into tight spaces.
Please check out the Scrigit Video:
Would you like to WIN a Scrigit Prize Package?