Galileo Summer Camp
Keep your kids engaged and learning over summer with Galileo~a Summer Camp that’s focused on STEAM and inspiring creativity and confidence. I feel creativity and confidence will give kids skills to have choices in life and not be just a recipient of what the world throws at them. Yes, we know kids don’t want to be learning during the summer, well that is what my kids tell me. So I need to find a camp that will allow them to have FUN, but they also know they will acquire new skills. My son would like to do music camp and my daughter would love to do art camp.
- Since 2002, Galileo has been shaping a new generation of innovators by teaching kids to explore, make mistakes and create without fear! Drawing from the innovation process inspired by the Stanford Galileo’s curriculum packs serious substance and sparks kids’ imagination from pre-k through 8th grade.
- For kids pre-K through 5th grade, there’s Camp Galileo where campers take on art, science, and outdoor activities tailored to their level. They learn lasting innovation skills like collaboration and reflection and take home tangible creations like a rocket, photos inspired by Ansel Adams, or even an archery bow!
- For kids entering 5th grade through 8th grade, there’s Galileo Summer Quest. Campers can choose from 13 immersive majors, and each confidence-building, collaboration-packed session gives them an opportunity to realize their personal vision in a new inspiring subject. Campers make short films, engineer catapults, whip up inventive dishes, design custom video games, and much much more.
- One of the most impactful things about the Galileo experience is the staff and how much heart and energy they bring to camp every day. They screen thousands of applicants each year to find the absolute best people to work at their camps. The people they hire not only have the silly gene but a deep passion for education and developing young innovators as well.
- Over 50 locations in the Bay Area, SoCal and Chicagoland
- There is extended care 8am-6pm
- Healthy Lunch
- Accredited by the American Camp Association
- There is financial assistance
What is the Galileo Innovation Approach?
Inspired by a process developed at the Standford d. School, how to think and create like innovators. In every activity, they will do an intellectual context, a timely tested process, and transformative mindsets- Visionary, Collaborative, Determined, and Reflective. What they make at the camp will be very cool but what they take home will growth and nurture for the future.
My kid loves to CREATE: She created this Bristle Botfrom Galileo’s Science Curriculum:
My readers can lock into major Galileo savings this summer with an exclusive Linqia discount of $40 off a week of Galileo Camp using code BEBOLD.
What’s more is that this promotion is combinable with the Refer-a-Friend savings where your audience can save an additional $100*. The Refer-a-Friend savings applies to not only your readers but their friends too—it’s a win-win for everyone! The more friends they bring and the more weeks they attend, the more they’ll save. *Savings varies by location.
#spendsummerbold #spendsummerfearless #galileoinnovationapproach #marvelousmistakes